After long time absent on the cyber world, finally i need to restart my journey on the web. Due to the lack of time, one of my main websites domain (silangit.com) already expired. Silangit.com previously hosted and registered on the local Indonesia provider with cost me Rp. 150000 (about $15) a year. When i plan to renew my domain on the same provider, the price going rocket with yearly cost for domain nearly to Rp. 600000,- (US $60).

Show must go on... Here i am, register new domain silangit.info on GoDaddy with price $1.9 a year and host on the free hosting service.

Fortunantely, some of my blog still alive and keep going make a little bit of money from Google AdSense. Great! Ma3naido.blogspot.com, a copy paste blog with content itself far away from my understanding, listed on first page of google search for severall keywords (vertical speed indicator, hung start, mach buffet,...). I need to keep this blog alive and update it regulary of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment